By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
To learn more about diseases affecting asters, please click on the PDF link below.
This Month in Diseases: Aster
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Geary Resigns as AmericanHort President and CEO
- AIB Announces 2015 Award Winners
- CENTS 2016 Announces Trade Show Date and Re-branding Experience
- Oriental Lily ‘After Eight’
- Keep America Beautiful Kicks Off Registration for 2013 National Planting Day
- Pilon to Present Perennial Production Webinar on Sept. 16
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.