By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
To learn more about diseases affecting asters, please click on the PDF link below.
This Month in Diseases: Aster
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Perennial Solutions: Polygonatum odoratum ‘Variegatum’
- High-Temperature Stress of Bedding Plants
- Pulliam to Retire from Griffin Greenhouse Supplies
- University of Florida to Offer Online Course on Advanced Nutrient Management for Container-Grown Crops
- LumiGrow Releases Research Findings
- Pleasant View Gardens Hires New Territory Sales Manager
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.