By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
To learn about diseases affecting azalea, click on the PDF link below.
This Month in Diseases: Azalea
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Darwin Perennials Buys Perennial Production Location from Aris Horticulture
- Pentas: the Summer Sales Solution
- CENTS Marketplace & University to Meet in January
- SePRO Introduces New Insecticide
- Gloeckner Foundation Elects Board of Directors, Awards Grants
- Crop Culture Report: Penstemon Riding Hood Series
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.