By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
To learn about diseases affecting azalea, click on the PDF link below.
This Month in Diseases: Azalea
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monrovia Announces Personnel Moves
- Purdue LED Open House Scheduled for Later This Month
- Hort Americas to Sponsor and Ride in Tour de Fresh
- Pleasant View Gardens Open House Slated for July 31
- Angel Plants Joins HGTV Home Plant Collection
- National Pollinator Garden Network Launches Million Pollinator Garden Challenge
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.