By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
To learn more about diseases affecting celosia, please click on the PDF below.
This Month in Diseases: Celosia
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- OSU Learning Gardens: 2004 Mixed Container and Cultivar Trial
- Thoughts on a Changing Industry
- Xanthomonas Occurrence Causes Problems For Fischer
- Sudden Oak Death: An editorial about the current situation, future prospects and treatment
- Sakata Invites You to the Cool Crop Open House
- Around the Industry
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.