By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
Please click on the PDF version to the right to read about the diseases highlighted in this issue.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is president and pathologist of Chase Horticultural Research, Inc. and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Introducing Exotic Plants to the U.S. Market
- DNA Green Group Finalizes Rijnplant Acquisition
- Ecke Ranch Launches New Programs
- Get Ready for the 2008 Southeast Greenhouse Conference
- Pleasant View Gardens Hires National Sales and Marketing Manager
- Solar Panel Installation Complete at Becker Underwood Facility
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.