By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
To learn about diseases affecting dieffenbachia and aglaonema, please click on the PDF link below. This Month in Diseases: Dieffenbachia and aglaonema
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Equity Firm Becomes Majority Shareholder of Dümmen Orange
- Schaefer Ventilation Equipment Releases Confined Space Video
- Sidney B. Meadows Scholarship Endowment Fund Calls for Applications
- This Month in Diseases: Campanula
- Garden Centers Help Inspire Butterfly Heroes
- Court Fines Company $1 Million for Importing Plant Pests
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.