By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
To learn about diseases affecting dieffenbachia and aglaonema, please click on the PDF link below. This Month in Diseases: Dieffenbachia and aglaonema
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Florida Poinsettia Field Day Set for Next Week
- Lean Flow Workshop In N.J. Later This Month
- Disease Discussions: In a Perfect World
- Hort Industry Converges on Cultivate’14
- BASF Product Receives Approval for Use on Greenhouse Grown Tomatoes
- SePRO Restricts the Use of Hachi-Hachi Insecticide on Poinsettias with Bracts in Color
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.