By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in gaillardia. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting gaillardia, please click on the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is president and pathologist of Chase Horticultural Research, Inc. and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mycorrhizal Applications Now Master Distributor of a Suite of Biological Plant Support Products
- University of Florida Poinsettia Field Day Set for Next Week
- BioWorks Introduces Two New Versions of RootShield
- This Month In Diseases: Lavender
- AmericanHort Pledges Support to HRI
- Dosatron Adds Regional Sales Manager