By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in gaillardia. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting gaillardia, please click on the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is president and pathologist of Chase Horticultural Research, Inc. and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- AmericanHort Hires Research and Science Programs Director
- Four Star Schedules Summer Events
- Disease Discussions: In a Perfect World
- USDA Group Offers Tours to Vegetable Grafting Nurseries in Asia
- International Trials Conference Announces Speakers, Garden Stops
- GPN to Offer Free Insect Control Strategies Webinar