By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
Please click on the PDF to the right to learn more about the diseases affecting hedera.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is president and pathologist of Chase Horticultural Research, Inc. and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Southeast Greenhouse Conference, A Success
- Academy of Crop Production to Meet at UGA in June
- New England Grows Announces New Format For 2008
- Grower Addresses Groups to Join Forces to Push AgJOB
- Registration Extended for IFGA Spring Bedding Plant Conference
- Senate Passes Comprehensive Immigration Reform
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.