By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in lisianthus. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting lisianthus, click on the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is president and pathologist of Chase Horticultural Research, Inc. and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benary Introduces Viola Cornuta Admire™ Series
- National Green Centre Debuts Plant Fashion Show
- Gibraltar Industries Acquires Nexus Corp.
- International Trials Conference Announces Speakers, Garden Stops
- Metrolina Greenhouses Featured on Environmental News Network
- AmericanHort Appointed as Representative to AIPH