By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in lobelia. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting lobelia, please click on the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell Universitys Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BioSafe Disease Control EPA Registered and Labeled for Hydroponics
- Emerald Coast Growers Builds New Facility
- Sakata to Sponsor Tour de Fresh Cyclist
- Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show Set to Open Online Registration
- Soil Biofungicides: Biological Warfare at its Finest
- Perennial Solutions: Phygelius hybrid Tye Dye series
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.