By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in lobelia. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting lobelia, please click on the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell Universitys Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- 40 Under 40 Nomination Deadline Nears
- Dan Schantz Farm Announces Results of 2014 Poinsettia Trials
- Proven Winners Introduces Scholarship Program
- All-America Selections Partners with Jonathan Bardzik
- Proven Winners Partners to Create Life + Style Events
- Kentucky’s Governor’s Mansion Named Proven Winners Signature Garden
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.