By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in petunias. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting petunias, please click the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is president and pathologist of Chase Horticultural Research, Inc. and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Syngenta Flowers Names Senior Key Account Manager
- Development of IPM Strategies for Floricultural Crops
- University of Florida Offering Online Courses for Hort Professionals
- Novozymes Acquires Natural Industries
- AFE Approves Funding for Research Projects
- SHS Griffin 2016 Print and Digital Catalog Available