By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in petunias. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting petunias, please click the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is president and pathologist of Chase Horticultural Research, Inc. and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Poly-Tex, WaterPulse Enter Agreement
- Chase Horticultural Research Releases Guide to Fungicides
- Natural Industries to Sponsor Lawn and Landscape Summit
- Mycorrhizae: Description of Types, Benefits and Uses
- DEADLINE EXTENDED — Applications Now Being Accepted for GPN/Nexus Intern of the Year
- OHP Hires Regional Sales Manager