By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in ranunculus. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting ranunculus, click on the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Perennial Solutions: Heuchera ‘Grape Expectations’
- Skagit Gardens Names New Operations Manager
- UF to Offer Online Advanced Nutrient Management Course
- USDA Group Offers Tours to Vegetable Grafting Nurseries in Asia
- Pleasant View Gardens Hires New Territory Sales Manager
- Dow AgroSciences Hires New Sales Reps