By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in ranunculus. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting ranunculus, click on the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Emerald Coast Growers Expands Perennial Production
- Ball Educates Landscapers on Impatiens Downy Mildew
- Sanitation Through Disinfecting Still a Front-Line Defense
- Cleary Debuts New Logo, Adds Tech Reps
- Emerald Coast Growers Releases Resource Guide
- Proven Winners’ 2015 Road Shows Slated to Meet This Month