By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in ranunculus. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting ranunculus, click on the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AFE Research Report Addresses Powdery Mildew Resistance in Gerbera
- AmericanHort Sets Opening Date for Short Course Registration/Housing
- Disease Discussions: Correct Culture Can Stop Diseases
- Suntory Offers New Grower’s Guide App
- Downy Mildew: Conditions and Controls
- Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces New Lithodora