By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in salvia. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn about the diseases affecting salvia, please click on the PDF version below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is president and pathologist of Chase Horticultural Research, Inc. and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Rust-Resistant Heucherella
- Ball Sustainability Report Highlights Green Accomplishments
- Better Homes & Gardens Website Features Proven Winners Introductions
- Downy Mildew on Impatiens Reported in Michigan
- UF Researchers Isolate Fragrance Genes
- University of Georgia Offers Online Herbaceous Perennials Course