By Ann Chase and Margery Daughtrey
To learn more about diseases affecting verbena, please click on the PDF link below.
Ann Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting, LLC and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Chase Base Receives Updates
- Sanitation Through Disinfecting Still a Front-Line Defense
- Perennial Solutions: Lavandula Stoechas ‘Bandera Purple’
- UConn Offers Perennial Plant Conference
- BASF UK Facility Expands to Increase Beneficials Production
- First National Protecting Pollinators Conference Announced
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.