By Ann Chase and Margery Daughtrey
To learn more about diseases affecting verbena, please click on the PDF link below.
Ann Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting, LLC and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- e-GRO Alert Launches for New Year
- Philips Horticulture LED Solutions Unveils Three New Partners
- BioSafe System Adds to Tech Sales Team
- Bayer CropScience to Expand Presence in Greenhouse Market, Changes Marketing Agreement with OHP
- Bactericide/Fungicide Registered for Use in California
- Biological Additives in Growing Media Webinar This Week
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.