CENTS Program Set to Inspire
Columbus, Ohio, will once again host the CENTS exhibition next month (Jan. 13-15). The exhibition will serve up new experiences to make the show fresh and inspiring.
Columbus, Ohio, will once again host the Central Ohio Nursery and Trade Show (CENTS) exhibition next month.
In January, CENTS will serve up new experiences to make the show fresh and inspiring. Speakers, classes, events and surroundings have been designed to engage and engross the audience of green industry pros, adding another layer of interest to the event.
“We keep the show fresh to ensure that attendees and exhibitors find the business, education and entertainment opportunities engaging and worthwhile, whether you’ve attended for years or are coming for the first year,” states Kevin Thompson, executive director of ONLA, which sponsors the annual exhibition.
CENTS is known for drawing green industry professionals from across the nation with educational and informative authors and speakers, classes and commercial and networking opportunities.
A sampling of this year's offerings include:
• All-Convention Keynote D.J. “Eagle Bear” Vanas on his powerful, funny and motivating presentation on using warrior spirit power to build succeed in business and life
• An Opening Night Party
• Landscaper’s Challenge spirited on-floor competition to showcase creative, on-the-spot ideas
• Exhibit Hall Tree House with classes and demonstrations with famed tree climbing champion Rick Denbeau
• Outdoor Living Area featuring the latest trends in outdoor rooms for entertainment and recreation
• Live cocktail/drink mixing demos in the outdoor living area at the convention hosted by Grant Bain, managing member of Speakeasy Kitchen, LLC
• Career Marketplace
• ONLA Annual Business Meeting & Luncheon to connect to green industry leadership, network and vote on key ONLA business
• Pre-Convention Workshops and CENTS University Business Tracks
The CENTS conference will meet Jan. 13-15, 2014 at The Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus.
For more information, call (800) 825-5062 or visit www.onla.org.