Eufloria Flowers On HGTV
Eufloria Flowers of Nipomo, Calif., will be featured on Home and Garden Television’s (HGTV) Making of Rose Parade 2006, airing January 1st and 2nd at 7 a.m.
This “behind the scenes” special will follow the creation of the FTD float built by Fiesta, which will utilize Eufloria Flower’s Society of American Florists award-winning ‘Black Magic’ variety (a red velvet rose). Areas of focus will include:
- Eufloria Flowers referenced as being part of the Rose Parade.
- A local California rose grower specializing in roses.
- Special attention given to Eufloria Flower’s ‘Black Magic’ rose.
- Tracking the rose from harvest to meeting the Rose Parade deadline.
- What happens to the roses in Pasadena after they leave Eufloria.
This is the first time HGTV has ever followed a rose from cultivation and harvest all the way to the Tournament of Roses Parade, according to Eufloria Flowers. Eufloria Flowers is proud to be selected as the grower to have their variety featured in this HGTV Making of Rose Parade 2006 special, adding to their previous Rose Parade honors of being used to decorate the Grand Marshall cars.
For more information on Eufloria Flowers, visit www.eufloriaflowers.com.