Tim Hodson is the editorial director of GPN and Big Grower. He can be reached at 847.391.1019 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Less Than a Month to Go
Believe it or not, the inaugural edition of Cultivate'14 will take place in less than a month in Columbus, Ohio.
Cultivate'14, formerly known as OFA Short Course, will convene in the Greater Columbus Convention Center, July 12 to 15.
Like Short Course in years past, Cultivate'14 is our industry's top educational and networking event of the year — and this year it is expanding with the new Retail Terrace to provide "a completely separate exhibit hall especially for retailers."
When it comes to Cultivate'14, here are a few numbers you might want to consider: 4, 7, 149, 600 and 1.
* 4 — the number of days that Cultivate'14 spans.
* 7 — the approximate number of acres covered by the trade show floor
* 140 — the number of educational sessions available to attendees
* 600 — companies that will be exhibiting their products and services
* 1 — you. Will you be at the industry's biggest event?
Have you made your plans to attend Cultivate'14 yet? What are you waiting for?
You can learn more about this year's event or to register to attend, by going to www.AmericanHort.org/cultivate.
I hope I see you there!