Mark Your Calendars: CENTS 2012
The Midwest's largest green industry trade show is rolling out more than a new look in 2012. Here's why Midwest industry professionals should attend CENTS 2012, taking place Jan. 23 to 25.
The Midwest's largest green industry trade show is rolling out more than a new look in 2012. Building on its reputation as the nation's premier business-oriented show for the Midwest's $29 billion green industry, CENTS 2012 has an unprecedented line-up of events, classes and networking opportunities on the docket for its January debut.
An industry show for industry people, CENTS keys in on tools and resources that provide mission-critical information. From lead generation and operations information to pre-season buying incentives and Short Course educational programs, CENTS creates a high-energy forum where attendees can buy, sell, learn and meet.
Highlights of the 2012 show, which takes place Jan. 23 to 25, 2012 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, will include:
- 8,000 expected attendees from the horticulture industry
- Exhibits from the nation's top green industry businesses
- New expanded business track covering topics such as human resources, marketing, bookkeeping, estate tax laws, business succession, safety and more
- The Growers Energy Solutions Interactive Learning Center for in-person educational programs, introductions of new plants or products, and product demonstrations
- Opening Night Activities and After-Show Events including a new kick-off breakfast, a welcome reception and beer-tasting event, an awards ceremony and dessert reception, and a cheese and wine tasting reception
- The new Pink in Green Breakfast for women in the green industry
- The Career Marketplace, only all-encompassing green industry job fair in the state
To register for CENTS 2012 Marketplace, contact Tracie Zody, trade show and event manager for the Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.