AAS, NGB Select New Directors and Officers
All-America Selections (AAS) and the National Garden Bureau (NGB) selected new directors and officers during the ASTA Flower and Seed Conference in Monterey, Calif., last month.
- Director: Justin Hancock, Costa Nursery
- Treasurer: Patty Buskirk, Seeds by Design/Terra Organics
- President: Claire Watson, PanAmerican Seed
- Vice President: Heather Kibble, Sakata Home Garden
- Director: Jeanine Standard, Proven Winners
- Interim Treasurer: Janis Kieft, Botanical Interests, who is also serving as past president
National Garden Bureau also would like to acknowledge and thank Bill Watson from Grimes Horticulture who has served on the NGB Board in various capacities since 2003, Stephanie Turner of Park Seed who has also served the AAS Board in many roles since 2006 and Mike Huggett from American Takii who has served as a director since 2010.