AFE Releases Annual Report
The American Floral Endowment (AFE) recently released its 2012-2013 annual report.
“This annual report showcases the recent exciting ways AFE has been serving all segments of the floriculture and environmental horticulture industries,” AFE chairman Paul Bachman of Bachmans, Inc. said. “The donors who generously support the Endowment make all of this great work possible.”
Some of the report’s highlights include :
- New Murder, Sex and Greed awareness video;
- $243,000 in scientific research funding;
- $127,000 in scholarships, internships and educational grants;
- Floriculture InfoSearch Engine, the industrys only free floral search engine;
- Audited financial statement;
- Two new memorial tributes; and
- Friends of the Endowment recognition.
Visit AFE’s website for more information.