AIB Now Accepting YouTube Contest Entries
Any past or present America in Bloom (AIB) participant can record their communitys involvement with the program for a chance to win $1,500 cash. The video must be posted on YouTube and should be between 2 and 3 minutes long.
AIB suggests the content for the video includes:
- Benefits of AIB involvement
- Before and after photos/videos
- Perceived economic benefits of AIB to the community
- Elements that can be used for grants, promotion or marketing
Judges will evaluate each video on:
- Effectiveness of summarizing the benefits of AIB Effectiveness in achieving the goal(s) of the video
- Use of the video in promoting the community
- Number of views
- Video quality
The top three finalists will be featured and the winner announced at the 2014 America in Bloom Symposium & Awards Program in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Oct. 2-4. To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.