Ball Seed Debuts At California Pack Trials
The 2004 California Pack Trials marks the first time visitors will get to see the varieties sold exclusively through Ball Seed, all in one place at the Ball Seed Exclusives & Special Features Showcase at the Ball FloraPlant Pack Trials. This new display, to be held March 27-29 and March 31-April 2, 2004, will feature the best of Ball Seed’s exclusive products, including some of the most exciting and innovative varieties on the market.
Here’s a sample of what to see at the Ball Seed Exclusives & Special Features Showcase:
- Get your first look at the Ball Seed Centennial Collection — Ball turns 100 in 2005.
- Ball Mums — this new venture offers mum growers many exciting colors and flower forms in a wide array of varieties.
- The Sunny Cities Series and Beach Collection hibiscus.
- The Coco and Chica Series lavenders.
- Premium Patio gerbera, Florida-bred for free-flowering performance through heat, rain and humidity, these mildew-tolerant varieties have two flower sizes.
- New packaging-environmentally-friendly pots and packs.
- And more including tropical varieties, woody ornamental plants and herbs.
The Ball FloraPlant Pack Trials are open to visitors by invitation only. To make an appointment to visit the Ball Seed Exclusives & Special Features Showcase, please contact Jen Calhoun by phone at (630) 588-3153 or E-mail at email@example.com.