Burpee Home Gardens Receives Media Coverage
Ohio’s capital city will again host the Central Environmental Nursery Trade Show (CENTS) Exhibition this January, offering a winter wonderland of a different kind.
“We keep the show fresh to ensure that attendees and exhibitors find the business, education and entertainment opportunities engaging and worthwhile,” states Kevin Thompson, executive director of the Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association (ONLA), which sponsors the annual exhibition. “With great competition for the time, resources and energy of our audience, we can only continue to be as successful as we are by creating an experience that’s compelling.”
CENTS is known for drawing thousands of green industry professionals from across the nation with authors and speakers, classes and commercial and networking opportunities.
- “Ale, Ale: The Gang’s All Here” — Welcome Reception & Beer Tasting Opening Night
- Awards Night & Dessert Reception to celebrate the winning projects from the 40th Annual Landscape Awards Program and unveil the 2013 Landscape Project of the Year, and winners of ONLA’s Distinguished Contribution Awards, Service Award, Educator and Public Service Award, Young Professional Award, and recipients of $20,000 in ONLA scholarships.
- VIP Reception with author and expert Dr. Michael Dirr
- ONLA Annual Business Meeting & Luncheon to connect to green industry leadership and vote on ONLA business and network with peers
- Pink in Green: Women’s Networking Event led by national speaker Nancy Stoll, seeks to connect and inspire green industry women who are increasingly cutting a swath of success in their ﬁeld as the number of green women grows
Go to www.onla.org for more information.