e-Gro Webinar Recordings Now Available
On Jan. 21, e-GRO presented its first international webinar conference and has posted the recordings online for people who were unable to attend.
Available topics include :
- Improving Light Quantity Pays – Robert Lopez, Purdue University
- Dahlia Photoperiod Control – Allen Hammer, Dümmen Group
- Dahlia Nutrition – Brian Whipker, NC State University
- Whole Hog About Whole Tree-Based Substrates – Brian Jackson, NC State University
- How PGRs Make You Money – Brian Whipker, NC State University
- Branching Out with PGRs – Joyce Latimer, Virginia Tech
The recordings can be found at e-gro.org/webinars.php.