OFA Elects, Appoints New Officers, Board Members
Last week at OFA Short Course in Columbus, Ohio, OFA – The Association of Horticulture Professionals announced the election of its president and vice president, as well as the election of new board members.
Mike McCabe of McCabe’s Greenhouse & Floral, Lawrenceburg, Indiana, was elected as president and Mark Foertmeyer of Foertmeyer & Sons Greenhouse, Delaware, Ohio, was elected as vice president.
Lisa Graf of Graf Grower, Akron, Ohio, was re-elected to the treasurer position.
The new directors elected to the Board are:
- Mark Landa of Boulevard Flower Gardens at Ruffin Mill Road, Colonial Heights, Virginia, was elected to a Grower position.
- Noah Schwartz of Golden State Growers, Pittstown, New Jersey, was elected to a Grower position.
- Cari Peters of JR Peters Inc, Allentown, Pennsylvania, was elected to the Allied director position.
- Kate Terrell of Wallace Garden Center & Greenhouse, Bettendorf, Iowa, was elected to a Garden Center position.
- Lael George of Engledow Group, Carmel, Indiana, was elected to the Interior Plantscape director position.
In other appointments, Danny Takao, Takao Nursery, San Jose, California, was appointed as the past president, and Bob Jones Jr, the Chef’s Garden, Huron, Ohio, was appointed as the board liaison to the executive committee.
For additional information, please visit www.ofa.org.