OFA Sets Up New Web Site
Because its Web site (www.ofa.org) was hijacked last month by a foreign entity, OFA would like to remind everyone that it has established a new site at www.ofanet.org.
No personal data about association members or Short Course registrants was listed on the original OFA Web site, so your information has not been compromised.
The OFA Short Course will take place July 8-11, in Columbus, Ohio. For more information on attending Short Course, contact OFA at (614) 487-1117.
New E-mail addresses have been established for OFA staff members:
- John Holmes, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dottie Carrick, Administrative Assistant: email@example.com
- Steve Carver, Manager-Technical Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Gaston, Director-Professional Development: email@example.com
- Laura Kunkle, Director-Membership & Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy McAtee, Director-Expositions: email@example.com
- Brian McLaughlin, Manager-Membership & Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracy Phillips, Administrator-Membership & Trade Show Services: email@example.com
- David Savoia, Director-Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Libby Streamer, Coordinator-Administration & Events: email@example.com
- Mary Jane Weals, Office Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alicia Wells, Coordinator-Special Projects: email@example.com
- OFA General E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- America in Bloom: email@example.com
You can contact OFA at: OFA – An Association of Floriculture Professionals, 2130 Stella Ct., Columbus, OH 43215; (614) 487-1117 or Fax: (614) 487-1216; www.ofanet.org.