Plug Connection Adds Five Exhibitors to California Spring Trials Exhibit
Plug Connection has announced the expansion of its 2013 California Spring Trials “Summit” event with the addition of five new exhibitors in the greenhouse complex site in Vista, Calif.
Plug Connection will be hosting Spring Trials visitors April 6 to 11, 2013.
As in years past, the Plug Connection site will host the large display of Suntory Flowers varieties including 30 new varieties as well as Plug Connection’s comprehensive comparison trials with many of the newest seed varieties grown next to existing benchmark varieties.
This year’s vegetative comparison trial will feature more than 150 hanging baskets. The large Geranium display by German breeding company pac-Elsner will include an expanded indoor display along with outdoor container specimens.
Product development company Cultivaris will increase its footprint with a larger display of more than 200 varieties including the debut of 25 new varieties.
America in Bloom also will present its new program and how growers can be a part of it.
The new Additions at Plug Connection’s Spring Trials site are:
● Terra Nova – a breeder of perennials and annuals who will display its best-selling varieties as well as more than 30 new products.
● Schoneveld Cyclamen – a Dutch breeder known for its cyclamen genetics, they will be displaying new introductions along with its current collection.
● Morel Cyclamen – this France-based cyclamen breeder will introduce 14 new cyclamen varieties and showcase its existing collection.
● Beekenkamp – a European begonia and Herb specialist will showcase its best-selling varieties along with five new varieties for North America.
● Westhoff – this German company specializes in volume crops specifically-bred for high-density production and reliability including the new Crazytunia Petunia.
“In today’s competitive environment, knowledge is power – and there is no better way to help growers buy and sales reps sell, than seeing over 100 new varieties from such a broad scope of suppliers,” said Nicole Jackson, Plug Connection’s director of sales and marketing. “Our site offers your entire team the valuable knowledge and exposure that will allow them to better sell what’s out there!”
Please visit www.plugconnection.com for more information.