Pantone Releases Spring 2011 Fashion Color Report
Last Tuesday, color experts Pantone LLC released their Fashion Color Report for Spring 2011.
The release of the Pantone Fashion Color Report coincides with New York Fashion Week, which runs through this Thursday.
The top colors for women's fashion for spring 2011 are:
- Honeysuckle (PANTONE 18-2120)
- Coral Rose (PANTONE 16-1349)
- Beeswax (PANTONE 14-0941)
- Regatta (PANTONE 18-4039)
- Lavender (PANTONE 15-3817)
- Blue Curacao (PANTONE 15-4825)
- Peapod (PANTONE 14-6324)
- Silver Peony (PANTONE 12-1206)
- Russet (PANTONE 18-1235)
- Silver Cloud (PANTONE 15-4502)
"The colors designers have chosen for the spring season present an interesting marriage of unexpected warm and cool tones," said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute.
You can read the report and see examples of these colors by clicking here.