SAF Pest Management Conference Approaches
As you know, the battle to control pests and keep your crops healthy can be daunting. Bugs become resistant; diseases evolve; and new pests arrive. The Society of American Florists’ Pest Management Conference, taking place Feb. 28-March 1 in Atlanta, will keep growers abreast of the latest developments in pest and disease management. A press release cautions growers “not to rely on old science to protect plants and profits.”
The conference offers the following for participants:
- Discover the latest, and most effective methods for insect and disease identification, prevention and management.
- Expand your options with alternative products and methodologies
- Address ongoing concerns with industry experts
- Exchange information with peers.
- Check out the newest products and tools of the trade.
The SAF Pest Management Conference promises to be an important opportunity to learn directly from the leading minds in pest management today.
For more information, contact Laura Weaver at (800) 336-4743.