America in Bloom Announces Webinar Series
In line with its tenth anniversary, America in Bloom (AIB) will be launching a free 10-part webinar series to promote and explain the AIB program.
America in Bloom (AIB) is launching a series of 10 free webinars to share AIB's story and encourage participation. Attendance is open to all interested parties. Presenters include past AIB judges and representatives from participating towns. Registered participants will have a chance to ask questions and can access the webinars from any location that has high-speed internet.
AIB executive director Laura Kunkle said, “Webinars are among the special programs we’ve planned in celebration of our tenth year. People have asked us for webinars, and we are excited about this series that showcases and provides practical solutions to cities across the country.”
Each webinar will start at 2 p.m. EST and last for 60 minutes, which includes time for questions. A complete list of dates, detailed topic descriptions, and presenters is available on the America in Bloom website.
- February 22 AIB Success Stories – How America in Bloom Helps Your Town
- March 17 Engaging a Local AIB Committee and Developing a Community Profile Book
- April 13 Planning for the Judges’ Visit
- May 12 Strategies for Winning the AIB YouTube Video Contest
- August 17 National Awards & Symposium Preview
- September 15 How to Get Started with AIB and Get Ready for the 2012 program
- October 13 How Garden Centers Can Prosper by Promoting AIB in Their Town
- November 17 Best Ideas on Planning your City Planting
- December 13 Best Ideas on Fundraising
- January 13, 2012 Best Ideas – Gifts to Give Your Town