By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in dahlias. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting dahlias, please click on the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is president and pathologist of Chase Horticultural Research, Inc. and can be reached at email@example.com. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell Universitys Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easy Elegance Rose Collection Unveils Rebranded Website
- PlantHaven Launches Consumer Campaign for Kaleidoscope Abelia
- New BASF Miticide Receives EPA Approval
- AFE Provides Resources for Dealing with Impatiens Downy Mildew
- SePRO Biological Insecticide Registered for Use in California
- Bees and Pollinators Video Educates the Horticulture Industry
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.