By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in phlox. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
Click on the PDF below to learn more.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting, LLC and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Crop Culture Report: Chrysocephalum ‘Outback Silver Sunburst’
- Suntory Partners with GrowIt! to Launch Consumer Photo Contests
- Florexpo Acquired by Dümmen Orange
- AFE Establishes Memorial Tribute for Longtime Members
- National Plant Board Honors Regelbrugge
- BioSafe Systems Hires Research Engineer/Project Manager
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Video Library see all »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.