Green Leaf Plants Offers Bonus Discount Program
If you're a perennial grower looking for ways to reduce liner costs in 2011, then be sure to check out this new program from Green Leaf Plants. Earn a 10% discount on perennial liner orders above and beyond last year's purchases.
If you're a perennial grower looking for ways to reduce liner costs in 2011, then be sure to check out this new program from Green Leaf Plants.
Here are the Perennial Bonus Discount Program details:
- Order liners to ship between Jan. 1, 2011, and Dec. 31, 2011, to take advantage of this 10% bonus savings.
- We start counting with the first tray booked to ship after Jan. 1 and start discounting when the number of trays exceeds those purchased between Jan. 1, 2010 and Dec. 31, 2010, through all sales channels.
- If you have multiple locations, your total liner orders from all locations will apply.
- Bonus discount is applied to liners only. Unrooted cuttings, freight, royalty, marketing fees and tags are not included.
- Bonus discount is for Green Leaf Plants-produced perennial liners only. Liners from our brokered products network are excluded from this program.
- All purchases are applied toward your yearly Annual Earned Discount (AED) program details.
And don't forget the 5% Early Order Discount (EOD) when you order ahead.
Contact your sales representative or Green Leaf Plants customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.321.9573.