New England Show Set for November
The can’t-miss event for garden center owners, greenhouse retailers and growers in New England, the New England Greenhouse Conference & Expo, is slated for Nov. 5 to 7 at the DCU Center in Worcester, Mass.
Each day will feature consecutive tracks of educational programs. Sessions focusing on advanced perennial production, advanced propagation, strategies for growing and marketing green, in-depth symposiums on retail marketing, strategies and considerations for the retail grower, and biological control symposium. The program will also have seminars on various greenhouse and perennial crop production tips, fertility and water management, various pests and disease control issues, retail marketing, energy-efficient greenhouse crop production tips and alternative energy options, marketing trends, and many more topics.
There will also be two days of trade show shopping and learning with demonstrations on the show floor.
New England Greenhouse Conference & Expo is sponsored by the Extension programs of six New England state universities as well as New England Floriculture, Inc. For more information, visit http://www.negreenhouse.org.
More like this
- New England Greenhouse Conference & Expo Emphasizes Energy Efficiency
- New England Greenhouse Conference and Expo Focuses on Education
- Northeast Greenhouse Conference and Expo Announces Keynote Speaker
- 2014 Northeast Greenhouse Conference Dates Announced
- New England Greenhouse Conference to Feature “Meet the Experts” Sessions