Horticulture HR Conference Approaching
Horticultural and agricultural employers have the opportunity to attend a conference focused on the employee issues facing their businesses. The Mid American Ag and Hort Human Resource Conference will meet Jan. 15, 2007, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio. It will cover topics such as advanced recruiting strategies, labor and immigration compliance issues update, worker safety and workforce development.
Presentations and speakers include :
- Experienced Supervisor Hiring Workshop
- What’s New with Labor and Immigration Compliance?
- MAAHS Sixth Annual Meeting and Luncheon
- Business Networking and Developing Career Ladders
- Developing a Safety Recipe
The conference is sponsored by MAAHS in conjunction with the Ohio Fruit and Vegetable Growers Congress, Ohio Direct Agricultural Marketing Conference and National Bramble Conference, which runs Jan. 15-17.
For information on attending, go to www.midamservices.org.