NFF to Meet in March in N.H.
The National Floriculture Forum will take place March 22 to 24, 2013, in Portsmouth, N.H. Floriculture Sustainability Research Coalition members Brian Krug, Neil Mattson, Stephanie Burnett and Roberto Lopez are organizing the 2013 NFF.
The National Floriculture Forum (NFF) will take place March 22 to 24, 2013. in Portsmouth, N.H. Floriculture Sustainability Research Coalition (FSRC) members Brian Krug, Neil Mattson, Stephanie Burnett and Roberto Lopez are organizing the 2013 NFF.
The NFF is an educational meeting of university professors, extension specialist and educators, graduate students, government scientists and industry leaders in floriculture that has been taking place annually for more than a decade.
This meeting brings together the floricultural community to:
- Address issues of importance to the floriculture industry,
- Form collaborative relationships, and
- Learn more about the floriculture industry through tours and from each other.
This meeting is the only one of its kind and continues to bring more members of the floriculture community together each year.
This year's theme will revolve around "Creative Thinking, Creative Funding: Research, Extension, and Teaching Consortiums."
Greenhouse tours will include three of northern New England's top operations; D.S. Cole Growers, Pleasant View Gardens, and Cavicchio Greenhouses.
For more information about the NFF, please visit the program website: http://tulip.hort.purdue.edu/nff/
If you are interested in sponsoring the event and especially sponsoring a student travel grant, please e-mail Roberto Lopez at email@example.com for sponsorship details.
More like this
- Floriculture and Ornamentals Education and Extension at Purdue University
- Members of Purdue's Horticulture Department Receive Honors
- New England Greenhouse Conference to Feature “Meet the Experts” Sessions
- Registration Extended for IFGA Spring Bedding Plant Conference
- Make Plans for the 2010 Southeast Color Connection