Upcoming Disease, Insect & Plant Growth Management Conference
Don’t miss the OFA Disease, Insect & Plant Growth Management Conference, taking place Sept. 28 and 29, 2010, at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, in St. Louis, Mo. This conference is a practical program that focuses on two of the most important cultural aspects of crop production.
Immerse yourself in plant problem issues, including:
- Scouting and diagnostics, including disease, insect and look-a-like cultural/environmental symptom recognition
- Understanding the conditions that favor problem development
- Chemical, biological and other non-chemical methods for managing them
Concentrate on plant growth regulators to gain understanding of:
- How PGRs affect plant growth
- New PGR products and uses
- Advanced PGR issues and questions
- Alternative means for plant growth management
A diagnostic tour will give attendees a behind-the-scenes look at three of the leading local operations, their philosophies, strategies, and actions for avoiding and dealing with crop problems.
Between sessions enjoy one-on-one time with vendors that offer solutions, products and services needed for your business. And, of course, there will be plenty of time for networking. Sometimes the best ideas you ever learn come from your peers. This year’s event promises ample time to share solutions with colleagues.
Whether you are an assistant grower looking for solid grounding in plant problem control and effective plant height management, or a grower looking for a refresher, this program will pay for itself in the knowledge, resources and skills that can be put to immediate use in your operation.
The two-day conference registration fee for members is $395, but for everyone else you bring from your company it’s only $25. Register online here.