World Floral Expo Back in New York
The World Floral Expo is back in the Big Apple, the city where the trade show started off back in 1999.
The World Floral is back in the Big Apple, the city where the trade show started off back in 1999. World Floral Expo is a pure cut flower trade event with the typical triangle chain concept as the leading philosophy behind it: breeder<=>grower<=>buyer.
The trade show will take place Wednesday, March 14 to Friday, March 16, in the Jacob K. Javits Center, New York's biggest exhibition center along the Hudson River in the heart of New York City. Daily show hours are from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. More than 100 companies from more than 30 countries will participate and exhibit their newest and best grown flower varieties during the three-day event. The event is a professional business event focusing on each and every buyer of fresh cut flowers -- from the smallest florist to the biggest retail chain stores, importers and wholesalers within the United States and Canada.
For visitor pre-registration, please go to www.worldfloralexpo.com.
More like this
- Northeast Greenhouse Conference and Expo Announces Keynote Speaker
- Pre-Registration Deadline for Michigan Greenhouse Growers Expo Nears
- The International Floriculture Expo Wants to Hear from You
- Trade Events to Co-Locate with United Fresh in Chicago in 2015
- Attend the 2011 International Floriculture Expo